The Man in the Cape
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
- Story -
Business owner Mr. Granderson is tired of superheroes standing on the roof of his building, watching over the city. In frustration, he creates a hero-elimination dungeon to trap them and seek his revenge.
You play The Man in the Cape, an unlucky "superhero" who becomes trapped in Mr. Granderson's dungeon. It is up to you to fight Granderson's hordes of nanotech creatures and bring him to justice!!! Progress, room by room, fighting an increasingly challenging army of superhero-hating henchmen!
You must escape, because your city needs you!
- Features -
- Over 55 rooms of intense single-player survival action!
- Pit yourself against 20+ different enemies, such as robots, tanks, and deformed superheroes!
- Daunting boss battles!
- Utilize weapons like the Rocket Launcher and Flame Thrower against Mr. Granderson's army!
- Collect treasure drops to purchase unlocks to strengthen The Man in the Cape!
- Find enemies to unlock in the Enemy Gallery!
- Explore the limits of your intestinal fortitude in Hardcore Mode!
- Experience an eclectic soundtrack while you shoot anything that moves.
- DRM Free.
- System Requirements-
Windows XP SP2+/Vista/7 or Ubuntu Linux, 1.8 Ghz CPU w/ SSE, 512MB RAM, 100MB Free Hard Disk Space, OpenGL 1.1 Compatible Video Card
Click download now to get access to the following files: